"More and more women are realizing that only collective strength and action will allow us to be free to fight for the kind of society that meets basic human needs."
Priorities Do Wonder
Women in entrepreneurship have unique needs, and Uella understands that. Uella prioritizes strengthening aspects of female leadership that are typically neglected in the business world, including developing effective communication skills, creating healthy boundaries, navigating difficult negotiations, handling discrimination, and incorporating inclusivity. By helping women develop these emotional skills, we are helping them to shape the landscape of the business world.
WHY do we do it?
The world needs more of us. Women in business tend to found companies that have more social impact that emphasize emotional connections. In business, we are starting to see the importance of vulnerability and authenticity, and we believe that women have a special place in this new world.
Being a founder is an emotional journey. New founders often do not have the resources to invest in their emotional well-being and will find themselves suffering from depression, loneliness, or burnout. Uella walks the entrepreneurial journey with women, so that they don’t give up. This is how we shape the future of women in business.
WHAT we do for you as women entrepreneurs?
Provide a safe and structured space to share your thoughts and feelings as you learn to balance stress.
- Help build your self-esteem and overcome old limiting beliefs in your business and personal lives;
- Facilitate groups of women founders, where you can share and explore the journey of other women;
- Help you prepare for stressful meetings, deal with rejections, and other difficult situations;
- Help you step into your power and communicate as a professional, empowered woman;
- Equip you with the psychological skills to be a successful founder;
- Empower you to show what you can do! 🙂
HOW we do it?
One-on-one consulting or coaching as well as:
- Peer reflection groups;
- Pieces of training;
- Tandem learning;
- Online courses;
- Psychological Education.